1. For a chance to give & a Chance to receive HAPPY NEW YEAR 2020 greetings, to dear friends, Clients: Thank You Thank You Thank You.
2. For the chance to receive, and the chance to bestow Blessings, wishes, hopes & dreams for the YEAR 2020: Thank You, Thank You, Thank You.
3. My phone, taking advantage of the fact that it is broken, sent out some pictures of unicorns, on its own. I did not know that there were pictures of unicorns on my phone. As one of my clients said "don't worry Wendy, Unicorns are pretty".Thank You, Thank You, Thank You.
4. I swear to you, that standing at the bus stop, in Brockley, awaiting the arrival of the 172, two green parakeets flew overhead. It felt an auspicious start to the year. Now I know that anything can happen. Thank You, Thank You, Thank You.
5. On my own, for much of the day, I did not feel lonely. In fact I was content. That degree of self containment is an achievement for me. Thank You, Thank You, Thank You.
6. For a large glass of Prosecco, with a friend. Thank You, Thank You, Thank You.
7. I am beginning to make plans, for my year ahead. I can feel a vision board, The tree of Life, looming. But actually I want to leave it quite empty; with space for the universe to send some things my way, that I do not anticipate. Is this an act of empowerment or of abandonment? Who knows ? Will have to wait and see.
8. For Love: Thank You, Thank You, Thank You.
9. In these times walking around London there are too many tents, mattresses, people without a roof over their heads. We live in a democracy, yet I do not give my permission for this state of affairs. It worries me. If one person is homeless then, without doubt, I am homeless. For repair, renewal, a home for everyone. Thank You, Thank You, Thank You.
10. For the sum of the day, the sum of the year to come, for the love, blessings, repair & connections within. I have the most profound and deepest gratitude. Thank You, Thank You, Thank You.
An Angel Blessing "At last you truly begin to see. Know that this is an achievement, recognise the perfect contained within your days. Now everything changes. Observe. Know that You are blessed. Do not forget the privilege of Service."
HAPPY NEW YEAR. MAY ALL YOUR DREAMS COME TRUE IN 2020.