1. The Xrebellion movement brings to my mind the Following Prayer that, is I know, in patriarchal language, yet still comforts me and helps me to keep the hope of the great shift steadfast in my heart.
From Forms of Prayer for Jewish Worship by the Assembly of Reform Rabbis Great Britain;16
The prayer encapsulates my hope for the world: For Prayer: Thank You:Thank You;Thank You.
"Therefore, Lord our God, we put our hope in You. Soon let us witness the glory of Your power; when the worship of material things shall pass away from the earth, and prejudice and superstition shall at last be cut off; when the world will be set right by the rule of God and all mankind shall speak out in your name and all the wicked of the earth shall turn to You. Then all who inhabit this world shall meet in understanding, and shall know that to You alone each one shall submit, and pledge himself in every tongue. In Your presence Lord our God they shall bow down and be humble, honouring the glory of Your being. All shall accept the duty of building Your kingdom so that Your reign of goodness shall come soon and last forever. For Yours alone is the true kingdom, and only the glory of Your rule endures forever. So it is written in Your Torah: “The Lord shall rule forever and ever”, so it is prophesied: The Lord shall be as a king over all the earth. On that day the Lord shall be One and known as One."
NB; This prayer does not expect anyone to convert to any religion; for me it is about respecting the faith of each person in the universe whatever that may be. Try asking a roomful of a hundred people for their definition of God; there would I believe be a hundred different answers. In the case of this prayer when I read the word God I conjure up the Divine. I see the Divine in the same way as I see Angels as neither masculine nor feminine. For me, God or the Divine is an energy outside of the human split of male and female and “Just is everything and limitless and all knowing and all being and is everything.”
2. For the beauty of the sky: Thank You:Thank You;Thank You.
3. I found some good sweet chestnuts today, plump enough for roasting: Thank You:Thank You;Thank You.
4. A pheasant flew out in front of the car today. A sign of abundance. I love the autumn. Thank You:Thank You;Thank You.
5. For my place in the world: Thank You:Thank You;Thank You.
6. For telephone conversations with each of my sons, whom I swear become more erudite every day: Thank You:Thank You;Thank You.
7. For dialogue with friends, that reached the level of healing & realignment:Thank You:Thank You;Thank You. 8. For Productivity, and the chance (tomorrow) to catch up with my schedule: Thank You:Thank You;Thank You.
9. For a person whom I met today, courageous and strong even though in mourning: Thank You:Thank You;Thank You. 🌈
10. For Love: Thank You:Thank You;Thank You.
And here is an angel blessing for today "It may be that You think the world becomes more complex, more overwhelming. The reality is that it is in the process of becoming more simple. Now observe. It serves you to play Your Part"