1. For now, after 16 years the time has set upon having Devon as my main base. It has been an amazing time time. I have lived and learned so much. Thank You. Thank You. Thank You.
2. Yesterday I thought I was ahead. In fact I am behind time and a day late in leaving. I am treasuring my lateness and the extra time it has brought in a place that I love so much.Thank You. Thank You. Thank You.
3. I am facing the last x 2 car loads. making this move, with my self and the help of my friends has given me the lesson to understand the cost of processes and not never again to complain at the charges made by removal companies.
4. Yet luging and handling my belongings, especially my books, and the old remnants from my sons childhood (The diabolo that Josh could cast high in to the heavens and Zack's ebay trays) brings me to the deepest gratitude for the time that we had, and will have. Thank You. Thank You. Thank You.
5. I am flagging now because this last bit, I am on my own. As I should be. For strength Thank You. Thank You. Thank You.
6. Of all things a fridge dropped on me and I have broken a toe. It is not especially painful! I have to look up the meaning of a broken toe.
7. This practise of gratitude, supports and holds me. It is to be recommended.
8. For perhaps the first time in my life I feel safe. This is inner strength grown by all of the people whom I love, who have loved and supported me.Thank You. Thank You. Thank You.
9.For Love, Thank You. Thank You. Thank You.
10. For beauty and for quietness, healing and recovery.Thank You. Thank You. Thank You.
And here is an Angel Message. " Do not falter and stay focused. All is well, Your path is true."