1. On this, the third night of Chanukah, lacking proper Chanukah candles, we continue to use tea lights. It does the job...For miracles and for light, Thank You, Thank You, Thank You.
2. Its wonderful to be together and to be able to celebrate Chanukah. Deepest & most profound gratitude. Thank You, Thank You, Thank You
3. We are staying in a part of London where every inch of the road is zoned and tagged for parking. But the people in the neighbourhood are friendly. I am directed to a place which is off grid. An act of generosity. Thank You, Thank You, Thank You
4. I found my way into Watkins. As its Christmas Eve I expect to be quiet. Not so.Thank You, Thank You, Thank You
5. Today I met and worked with the most lovely people. Thank You, Thank You, Thank You
6. My contact lens dailies have not arrived. I am given x 3 spare ones to tide me over. Its kind of like a miracle (for me anyway). Thank You, Thank You, Thank You
7. I walk to the Northern Line via Charing Cross. I pass a homeless man with his camp against a wall putting up Christmas Cards. I know that if one person is homeless then I am homeless. For resilience, courage, living more simply, so that others may simply live. Thank You, Thank You, Thank You
8. The bag that I carry, computer, shopping, books (that I did not in the end have time to read), is heavy. I over extended my self. I am glad to reach 'home' and put it down. Thank You, Thank You, Thank You
9. I enjoy listening to the banter between my sons. They are equally funny. One has a sense of humour that is dry and wicked, the others is sharp, pointed, close to the edge. They tease me without mercy. Thank You, Thank You, Thank You.
10. For abundance, joy, the combined sum of the day. Thank You, Thank You, Thank You.
An Angel Blessing "You enter the sanctity of the season. Prayers and practical assistance are required for those people whom are excluded. Whilst You have permission to draw inwards- do not forget to look out. Know that you are blessed."